- Middle lane drivers. For fuck’s sake, we have a lane system for a reason and that reason is not to provide you with whichever one you damn well please!
- People who walk in groups on the pavement that take up the whole pavement and then decide they have to stop. Just no.
- Traffic lights that don’t allow a reasonable number of cars to pass through before changing again. It’s utterly insane
- When you buy a burger and it has too much bread for the burger so you eat more of the bread and then you end up with too much burger and then you need to go back to the bread and it just perpetuates a cycle of hate.
- Thank you Bulletproof Monk, but the fact that hot dogs come in packs of eight but hot dog buns come in packs of ten.
- Parking in London. That’s all I need to say about that.
- Teeny tiny boxes of cereal. Just give me a big box!
- Books that people buy and don’t read. It’s just harsh to the book.
- People who lay claim to something that categorically isn’t theirs. Like someone you live with laying claim to a room in the house which is a communal space.
The Idiot in Tin Foil